Welcome! We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Capitol Cardiology Associates and to thank you for choosing our practice. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you'd like by following these directions:
1. Print and Fill out the Patient Registration Form
Please click the link on the right hand side to view our new patient registration form. Please print, and fill out. Notice of Private Practices is for you to review.
2. Print and Fill out the Medical History Form [ Included in the New Patient Information form]
This form helps us understand the nature of your current condition:
3. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver's License and Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Id
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- If applicable, any referral forms
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- If applicable list of any medications using currently
4. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Locations page to see a map of our office and get personalized driving directions.
5. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!